2017 Intermediate practice paediatric cancer nurse symposium
19th October 2017
The Royal Children's Hospital, 48 Flemington Rd, Parkville, Victoria, Foundation Resource Centre- Level 2
The cost of this day is covered by Paediatric Integrated Cancer Service
The Paediatric Integrated Cancer Service is pleased to host the Intermediate Practice Paediatric Cancer Nurse Symposium.
The symposium is recommended for nurses working at an intermediate practice level in paediatric oncology.
Course content covers topics related to:
- Disease related biology
- Supportive care & symptom management
- Psychosocial dimensions of care
- Paediatric oncological emergencies
- Health maintenance and survivorship
- Palliative care and end of life care
- Professional practice
This course registration has closed